Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Darknet 1.0 - progress update

It's been a while...

... but I have great news, I passed several steps, not big ones but hey. In order to not spoil the fun for others I will try to hint on what I did, without getting into details and without any true evidence.

I used some of the information provided here to get a web shell up and running, however running is maybe a little much to say. Going into detail would spoil to much so I save that for the write-up.
Using the web shell and my rudimentary PHP skills I pulled some very interesting information out of the machine. Which then lead me to this.



After evaluating the new found portion of the challenge I'm now stuck with another injection problem and also with some directories, which I cannot make much sense of .... yet!

Write to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment